Friday, September 30, 2011

One of THOSE Nights

HI. I made a blog. And I feel weird that this is my very first post, but it's what I'm feeling. So here!

Tonight's been a rough night. I went to the Davis game and just felt like an outsider. I don't even know why! Maybe it's because everyone's talking about Homecoming and such? Or maybe because I've just been stuck on the fact that I'm almost 17 and still haven't gone on a date yet?There are a lot of things it could be. I just want to fast-forward time!

So I go home after the game... and watch Boy Meets World and Say Yes to the Dress. NOT A GOOD CHOICE WHEN YOU'RE IN THIS MOOD. It just made me sad! First of al, Corey and Topanga! Why do they have to be so cute?! Then.. there was the cutest couple ever looking for a dress. You could tell how much they cared about eachother by the way they looked at eachother. AND. He was a cowboy. That just pushed me over the edge. All I want is a nice cowboy who cares about me and shows it! (Oh look. A commercial with that couple just came on tv again... Thanks.) I'm just having a girl night. Wanting to have a guy that would do anything for you to be happy. I know that being married doesn't mean life is all dandy after you say "I Do." I just look at it as you always having a best friend there for you. He's there when you're at your highest AND your lowest. I don't know, maybe I think about this too often?

What shall I do to feel better? Go get Willy and sing the song I wrote the last time I was in this mood. YEAH, I wrote a song when I was mad about guy(s). It makes me REAL emotional sometimes when I sing it. But, it makes me feel like T-Swift and that all on it's own just makes me feel better. :)

3 comments:

  1. I like you. And I feel you.

    (Read this in a Maddy Barney voice)
    I'LL MARRY YOU.

    But hey. I think you are wonderful. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. um. i read this a while ago. but i just read it again. and can i say...WE ARE THE SAME. and i know. i already texted you and told you that. but hey. it's real. and i'm in love with you. and we're sister wives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad u have a blog. And I love you a bunch.

    ReplyDelete